new station image

Friday 3 February 2012

Caladonian Soul Show 2.2.12. Hour 2

Motown

I've Been Blessed - Bobby Taylor
Headline News - Edwin Starr
I Got A Feeling - The Four Tops
Lucky Lucky Me - Marvin Gaye
Determination - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
Uptight (Everythings Alright) - Stevie Wonder
You Got The Love I Need - The Undisputed Truth
My Love Is Your Love - The Islay Brothers
Shotgun -  Jr Walker & The Allstars
I Want You Back - David Ruffin
To See The Sun Again - Chuck Jackson

Modern

Foxy Lila - Dwight Franklin
Melody Of Life - Gwen McCrae
Change The World (Neil Tomo Vinyl Edit) - Soularis
Come Go With Me - Pockets
Believe - Dj Kawasaki
Because Of You - Westcoast Soulstars.

To Listen Again:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/rmxPltyI/Caladonian_Soul_Show_2212_h2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment