new station image

Thursday 26 January 2012

Caladonian Soul Show 26.1.12. 2nd Hour

Motown

Don't Stop Now - The Originals
Don't Look Any Further - Dennis Edwards
Walk In The Night - Jr Walker & The Allstars
Love Power - Willie Hutch
Walk Away From Love - David Ruffin
Lets Get It On - Marvin Gaye
Treat Her Like A Lady - The Temptations
Right In The Middle (Of Falling In Love) - Bettye Lavette

Modern

Where You Gonna Be Tonight - Willie Collins
Beware She's Pulling My Strings - Flashlight
It's My Turn - Chapter 8
Whatever Happened To The Times - Bobby Womack
Used To My Girl - The O'Jays
All I Do - Stevie Wonder
I'm His Wife (You're Just A Friend) - Ann Sexton.

To Listen Again:
https://dc2.safesync.com/FSJgRnt/Music/Caladonian%20Soul%20Show%20%2026.1.12.%20h2.mp3?a=igmqkQYlSUo

No comments:

Post a Comment