new station image

Thursday 12 January 2012

Caladonian Soul Show 12.1.12 1st Hour

Me & You (Doing The Boogaloo) - Lou Courtney
You Better Go Go - Matt Lucas
Lets Groove Together - Our Ladies Of Soul
Oh La De Da - The Staple Singers
I Love You Just The Same - Winfield Parker
I'm Coming Over - Johnny Honeycutt
I'll Make You Happy - Tommy Hunt
Up In Smoke - Johnny Appalachian
Flower Child - Phillip Mitchell
A Last Minute Miracle - Linda Jones
So Broken Hearted - The Bates Sisters
Ain't No Use - Major Lance
You're Still On My Mind - The Cre-Shendos
Half A Man - Howard Tate
Be Proud You're In Love - Gail Anderson
Peanut Duck - Marsha Gee
Looking For A Woman - The Brooks Brothers
A Letter A Day - Trent Sisters
You're The One - Twilights
Bet You I Win - Little Milton
Big Surprise - The Jaedes
Whether I'm Right Or Wrong - Jackie Lee & Doloras Hall.

To Listen Again:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/-whWWDsm/Caladonian_Soul_Show_12112__h1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment