new station image

Friday 23 December 2011

Caladonian Soul Show 22.12.11. 2nd Hour

Motown

Martha Reeves & The Vandellas Tribute

Nowhere To Run - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Dancing In The Street - Martha Reeves/Vandellas
Quicksand - Martha Reeves/Vandellas
I Gotta Let You Go - Martha Reeves/Vandellas
One Way Out - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Show Me The Way - Martha Reeves/Vandellas
In My Lonely Room - Martha Reeves/Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand - Martha Reeves/Vandellas
I'll Follow You - Martha Reeves/Vandellas
I'm Ready For Love - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
My Baby Loves Me - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas

Modern

Love's Gonna Bring You Home - The Rockmellons
For Real - Flowers
Keep The Fire Burning - Gwen McCrae
Do Me - Teddy Pendergrass
Tell Me Why - Bobby Womack
When I Think Of You - Kenny Thomas
Don't Send Me Away - Garfield Fleming.

To Listen Again:
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/CIDovKm2/Caladonian_Soul_Show_221211_h2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment