new station image

Thursday 20 October 2011

Caladonian Soul Show 20.10.11. 1st Hour

With Special Guest DJ Dick Coombes.

I Have No Choice - Johnnie Mae Matthews
People That's Why - Idle Few
Stop & Listen - Patti Drew
Crazy Things - Joe Douglas
All Alone - The Sunliners
Lonely Girl - Eric Mercury & The Soul Searchers
I'm Lonely I'm Troubled - The Limitations
My Faith In You Is All Gone - James Dockery
Tears - Patti & The Playboys
Talking About You - Little Charles & The Sidewinders
Try My Love - Troy Dodds
Breakaway - The Valentines
I Need Your Love - The Masters
The Touch Of Venus - Sandy Wynns
You Really Made It Good - Ty Karim
Working For My Baby - King Edward & His B D's
Lonely Lover - Jimmy McFarland
I'd Think It Over - Sam Fletcher
Shadow Of A Memory - Minnie Jones
(Love) You Just Can't Walk Away - Dean Courtney.

To Listen Again:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/SOSpD18k/Caladonian_Soul_Show__201011_h.html

No comments:

Post a Comment