new station image

Thursday 29 September 2011

Caladonian Soul Show 29.9.11. 2nd Hour

Motown

Farewell Is A Lonely Sound - Jimmy Ruffin
(Loneliness Makes Me Realize) It's You That I Need - The Temptations
At Last ( I Found A Love) - Edwin Starr
He's All I Got - The Supremes
Love Bug Leave My Heart Alone - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Letters Full Of Tears - Gladys Knight & The Pips
When I'm Gone - Barbara McNair
Ask The Lonely (Acapella Version) - The Four Tops
Uptight (Everythings Alright) - Stevie Wonder
Good Lovin - The Elgins
Goodbye Cruel World - Linda Griner

Modern

Janice (Don't Be So Blind To Love) - Skip Mahoney
I Just Can't Give You Up - Floyd Smith
Messing With My Mind - Clarence Carter
Everybody's In A Hurry - Ronnie McNeir
After Effect - Gary Taylor
I Can Only Think Of You - Gwen McCrae.

To Listen Again:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/JCyfg8X1/Caladonian_Soul_Show__29911_h2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment