new station image

Friday 16 September 2011

Caladonian Soul Show 15.9.11. 2nd Hour

Motown

I've Been Cheated - The Dalton Boys
Don't You miss Me A Little Bit Baby - Marvin Gaye
I Can't Be Hurt Anymore - David Ruffin
How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - The Elgins
A Thrill A Moment - Kim Weston
My Baby Loves Me - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Money (Thats What I Want) - Jr Walker & The Allstars
Something About You - The Four Tops
That'll Be The Day - The Temptations
Come & See Me - Tammi Terrell

Modern

When I'm With You - D'Breez
When We Party - Claude J Woods Jr
Soul Redemption - West Coast Soulstars
So Real - Keni Burke
Never Had A Love So Good - Charles Johnson
Joy & Pain - Rena Scott
I Don't Want To See Myself Without You - Terry Callier.

To Listen Again:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/WCDE4zTs/Caladonian_Soul_Show_15911_h2_.html

No comments:

Post a Comment