new station image

Thursday 19 May 2011

Caladonian Soul Show 19.5.11 1st Hour

I Spy For The FBI - Luther Ingram & The G Men
Hanky Panky (Live) - Richard Popcorn Wylie
I'm Holding On - Betty Lavette
Ain't Gonna Rest (Till I Get You) - The Five Stairsteps
I Volunteer - Little Gigi
Help Me - Owen Grey
Can't Fight The Power - Willie Hutch
You Got Me Crying - Bob Marshall & The Crystals
Wasted Years - August Moon
The Breeze From The Trees - The Strands
That Other Place - Wade Flemmons
My Young Misery - Darrow Fletcher
Going Back To Houston - Tommy & The Derby's
Love Brings Pain - Cookie Jackson
You're The One - Kings Go Forth
Oh La De Da - The Staple Singers
A Boy & A Girl Falls In Love - Joe Graves
Don't Let It End - Debbie Taylor
Heart Trouble - Parliaments
When Love Slips Away - Margo & The Marvettes
Miracle Woman - The Impressions.

No Link to Listen Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment