new station image

Thursday 7 April 2011

Caladonian Soul Show 7.4.11. 1st Hour

Soul Galore - Jackie Wilson
I'll Never Forget You - The O Jays
Darling Darling - Pat Thomas & Archie Powell
Running Out - Vernon Garrett
Left Out - Jesse Johnson
I Won't Share - The Paramounts
I Feel So Bad - Jackie Edwards
The Wind Is Blowing - The Superbs
Slave For Love - Branding Irons
So Much To Me - Shirley Lawson
Torture - Maxine Brown
Soulful Dress - Sugerpie Desanto
Just Say Goodbye - Esther Phillips
If You Go - Derek Martin
Don't Bug Me - The Diplomats
She Did Me Wrong - 5 Royals
I Miss You - Ben E Troy
Hey It's Love - The Commands
Lonely For You Baby - Sam Dees (Previously Unissued Version)
Indication - Ernie & Ed
I Don't Want To Lose Him - The Charmaines
You're Gonna Need Me - Ted Ford
I'm Coming Home In The Morning - Lou Pride
What You Gonna Do - The Jobbettes.

To Listen Again:

No comments:

Post a Comment