new station image

Thursday 24 February 2011

Caladonian Soul Show 24/2/11 1st Hour

I Belong To You - Milton Wright & The Terra Shirma Strings
Hello Darling - Tommy Youngblood
What Goes Around (Comes Around) - The Forevers
Ready Willing & Able - Jimmy Holliday & Clydie King
My Heart Is In Danger - Alder Ray
Betcha Can't Change My Mind - Dean Courtney
When It Comes To My Baby - Ronnie Milsap
When I'm Ready - Mill Evans
Get To Steppin - Jackie Day
Oh La De Da - The Staple Singers
Go Away With Me - Hollis Dixon & The Keynotes
Will You Wait - Otis Brown
The Two Of Us - Danny Cobus
You Just Don't Know - Ty Karim
Soulful Dress - Sugerpie Desanto
Don't Cry No More - Wilson Pickett
Try - Eula Cooper
It's Your Voodoo Working - Charles Sheffield
Silencer - Chuck Jackson
She's Called A Woman - Magnificent Seven
Wherever You Are - Bud Harper
I Think I Love You - Helen Troy
Point Of View - Blue Jays
Your Gonna Miss Me - King Earnest.

To Listen Again:


http://www.4shared.com/audio/tU3dBksF/Danceweb_24211_h1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment