new station image

Thursday 10 February 2011

Caladonian Soul Show 10.2.11 2nd Hour


Motown

Fancy Meeting You Here - Kim Weston
I Want You Back - David Ruffin
Little Miss Sweetness - The Islay Brothers
Who Could Ever Doubt My Love - Brenda Holloway
Pin Point It Down - Chuck Jackson
Hold Me, Oh My Darling - Tammi Terrell
Devil With The Blue Dress - Shorty Long
My Guy - Mary Wells
Going To A Go Go - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
I'm Ready For Love - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas

Modern

I Miss You - Ben E Troy
Ecstacy Passion & Pain - Benny Troy
Whats Happening - Tony Hestor
One In A Million Guy - Dee Dee Bridgewater
La Te Da This Girls In Love - Rena Scott
Here Comes My Love - Rocket
High Hopes SOS Band.

To Listen Again:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/MpiL0qPf/Danceweb_10211_h2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment