new station image

Thursday 18 November 2010

18.11.10 Show Playlist - 1st Hour Norhern

Stop Hurting Me Baby - Purple Mundi
The Stars - Barbara Lewis
Nobody But You - Esther Phillips
Love Slipped Thru My Fingers - Sam Williams
It's All Over But The Crying - Baby Washington
Change Of Pace - Five Stairsteps
Yes You Did - Hermon Hitson
Don;t Pity Me - Joanie Summers
You Just Don't Know - Ty Karim
Baby Boy - Janeen Henry
I Don't Want To Discuss It - Little Richard
Come On Home - George Allan
I Will Always Love You - Vontastics
96 Tears - Big Maybelle
I Cry Alone - Gayle Garnett
Soul Galore - Jackie Wilson
I Don't Want To Lose You Now - The Bell Boys
Double Life - Jerry Fuller
Ever Again - Gene Woodbury
It's Your Voodoo Working - Charles Sheffield
Lonely Eyes - Melvin Elling
Baby Boy - Buster Jones

Link To Listen Again:

http://www.humyo.com/FWbgxCG/Music/danceweb%2018.11.10%20northern%20h1.mp3?a=rOSlzbrkkVM

No comments:

Post a Comment