new station image

Thursday 9 September 2010

9.9.10 1st Hour Northern Soul Playlist

I Love You Baby - Ambers
Arabia - The Delco's
Long Long Road To Happiness - Sonny Daye
Chills & Fever - Freddie Houston
Why (I Want To Know) - Nat Hall
This Time (I'm Gonna Be True) - Ray Pollard
It's All Over - The Gee's
Stop & You'll Become Aware - Helen Shapiro
Love's The Only Answer - Kelly Garrett
I Hurt On The Other Side - Sidney Barnes
Breakaway - Toni Basil
Ambush - Maria Dallas
I'm Gonna Cry - Wilson Pickett
Bye Bye Baby - Betty Everett
I Don't Want A Playboy - Barbara Lynn
Check Yourself - The Intruders
Help Me (Get Over My Used To Be Lover) - Honey & The Bee's
Look What You Started - Gloria Jones
What Difference Does It Make - Kenny Sheppard
Someday The Sun Will Shine - Deon Jackson
Lonely For You Baby - Sam Dees
I'd Think It Over - Sam Fletcher
That Other Place - Wade Flemons

Link to Listen Again:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/80081202f8719d6c/

No comments:

Post a Comment