new station image

Thursday 23 September 2010

23.9.10 Show Northern Soul Hour

The Silencer - Chuck Jackson
I'd Like To Know - Sharon Scott
Save It - Soloman Burke
Dry My Eyes - The Mods
Sweep It Out In The Shed - Little Ann
Along Came A Woman - O.C.Tolbert
Come And See Me (I'm Your Man) - J.J.Jackson
More And More - Little Milton
That Girl - Royal Jesters
My Hearts Beating Stronger - Andy Fisher
Don't Leave Baby Don't Go - Bobby Samson
Foxy Lila - Dwight Franklin
Oh Happy Day - Flame N King
What's It Gonna Be - Dusty Springfield
Sugar Dumpling - Sam Cooke
Investigate - Major Lance
Coming Home - Southwind Symphony
Find A Quiet Place - Melvin Davis
Daylight Savin Time - Keith
Talking About My Baby's Love - Kelly & The Soul Explosions
The Time Is Right For Love - Bobby Reed
Everything I Touch Turns To Tears - Barry St John.

Link To Listen Again:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/80540731699f8ccb/

No comments:

Post a Comment