new station image

Thursday 16 September 2010

16.9.10 Show 2nd Hour

Motown/Modern Soul Playlist

Motown.

Ain't No Sun Since You've Been Gone - Chuck Jackson
Counting On You - Barbara McNair
Sad Souveniers - Marvin Gaye
Born To Love You - The Temptations
Contract On Love - Stevie Wonder
A Need For Love - The Marvelettes
Say You - The Monitors
(I Wonder Why) Nobody Loves Me - Billy Esktine
Good Rockin - Jr Walker & The Allstars
We'll Keep On Rolling - Brenda Holloway
I'm Here Now That You Need Me - J.J. Barnes

Modern

Another Love (Neil Tomo Remix) - Brian Culberson feat, Kenny Lattimore
Looking Though The Window - Anthony Wright (Album Track)
I'm So Happy - Pat Lewis
Am I Cold Am I Hot - Bill Harris
This I Gotta See - Cecil Shaw
Yo Mo Be There - New Jersey Mass Choir


Link to Listen Again:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8034115599d18b06/

No comments:

Post a Comment